Personal: born 1960, married with Magda 1982; children: Małgosia
(1991), Dorota (1996), Antek (1997), Ania (2000)
- M.Sc. in theoretical physics, Physical structure of Hamiltonian
wave equations, University of Gdańsk, 1986, advisor A. Posiewnik.
- Ph. D. in theoretical physics, Aspects of nonlinear quantum
mechanics, Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw,
1994, advisor K. Rzążewski
- Habilitation (with honors) in theoretical physics, Generalized
von Neumann equations, Department of Physics, Warsaw University, 2000.
- Professor of physics, 2011.
- Studies, Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics, University
of Gdańsk, 1979-1986
- Formally (it's a separate story) since 1987 hired
- Graduate studies, Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences,
February 1991-July 1994
- Fulbright Fellowship, Massachussetts Institute of Technology (D.
Pritchard group - 10 months), University of Massachussetts at Lowell (G.
Kaiser 1 month), USA, 1994-1995
- DAAD Fellowship, Arnold Sommerfeld Institute for Mathematical Physics,
Technical University of Clausthal, Germany, (H.-D. Doebner, 2 months),
- Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship, Arnold Sommerfeld Institute
for Mathematical Physics, Technical University of Clausthal, Germany, (H.-D.
Doebner, 22 months), 1999-2002 (split into several periods)
- NATO Fellowship, Department of Physics, University of Antwerp UIA,
Belgium (J. Naudts, 7 months), 2001
- Member of the Research Council of Laboratory for Physical Foundations
of Information Processing (Polish national network) 2003-2007
- Member of the Research Council of National Center for Quantum Information, University of Gdańsk, since 2007 (vice-chairman of the council since 2011)
- Professor of Politechnika Gdańska (prof. ndzw. PG), since 2004